High Quality, Precision, Consistency, Innovation
Every industry we serve demands outstanding performance in every phase of the zinc and aluminum die casting product realization process. With decades of experience serving industries of all kinds, the Soldy team has learned the needs and expectations specific to each.
Industries we specialize in include:
- Consumer Electronics
- Home Furnishings
- Lighting and Electrical
- Medical Devices and Equipment
Important Things to Know about Soldy
- All castings designed and manufactured in the U.S.
- Ability to die cast using a range of aluminum and zinc alloys
- ISO Certified 9001:2015, and in-house quality control processes that exceed ISO certification standards
- Engineers with 40+ years of experience
- Wide range of aluminum and zinc alloys for the full spectrum of application requirements
- In-house tool room staffed 24/7
- Efficient mass production capabilities
- Aluminum: 500-ton, 650-ton, 800-ton and 1,000-ton machines
- Conventional machines from 100-ton to 500-ton
- Techmire machines, including Models 22, 44, 66 and 88
- Full range of in-house secondary operations, including trimming, plating, coating, assembly
Our engineers are happy to help you get started or answer any questions you have regarding our capabilities and experience in your industry.